Monday 24 April 2017

Philips Multi Grooming Kit Unboxing + Review








Unboxing + Review



Philips All in One Head to Toe Multi Groomer comes with a variety of attachments which takes care of the complete grooming requirement with close to 60 adjustable integrated length settings allow beard trims, stubble combs, and body hair clipping to mention a few.

I really liked the complete packaging and design of the Phillips grooming Kit and Phillips has already set its mark in the electronics industry for its reliability and its top class products. I’ve been using the product for quite some time now and I’m thoroughly satisfied with the experience I had with Philips. I did not feel the need for making any additional purchases on grooming products as this product truly gives the meaning to the phrase “All-in-One”. For 3,500 Rupees I feel this is a steal deal!





Attachments received with the product:

  • -          Bodygroom shaver + Body trimming comb
  • -          Full –Size metal guard trimmer
  • -          Beard and Moustache comb
  • -          Detail trimmer
  • -          Nose trimmer
  • -          Detail and Eyebrow comb


Tutorial on how to use the attachments on the Philips Multigroom Kit

                                 

Praiseworthy Features of the product:

  • -          Amazing batter Life ( Even provides a 5 mins quick charge for a quick trim)
  • -          WATERPROOF!
  • -          Skin-friendly high performance
  • -          Turbo Power (This feature increases the RPM and provides a boost for fast results on thick hair)
  • -          Quick charge
  • -     2 Years world wide Warranty


Drawbacks

  • -          The only drawback worth mentioning would be the heating issue, but it is on a negligible scale.

6 comments:

  1. 24hours ago i saw a recommendation about cyberhackpros@gmail.com and i took the risk to hire him for the job i wanted done and to my surprise he delivered to me with no stress and he even gave me proof of his before i issued payment, i am so happy that finally i got what i have been searching for a long time you can call them +1 512 605 1256 or send them an email cyberhackpros@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete

  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator SPYNETPROFESSIONALHACKERS@GMAIL.COM by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need any genuine hacking and you want to be prevented from the so called scammers who rip people of their money, we render genuine services to individuals world wide, we are secured group of people in USA who deal with cyber issues of all kind, such as whatsapp hack, Facebook hack, gmail hack, mobile phone hack, accounts hack, erase criminal records, websites hack, and other hack relating to cyber issues. just contact ETHICALCYBERSPY217@gmail.com, whatsapp: +19412410496 we sure to give you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BITCOIN, BINARY OPTION: Please everyone should be careful and stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $9,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I visited Cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com a recovery website, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back,  if you have problems on any stuffed like a Recovering Scammed funds, recover your Lost bitcoin, Bitcoin mining, visit Cryptorefuder360(at)gmail(dot)com or whatsapp +13349559030 now and get going.

    ReplyDelete